Matsushima Co., Ltd. recognizes that proper protection of personal information is a serious responsibility, and in order to fulfill this responsibility, we will endeavor to protect personal information based on the following policy.
- Management of personal information
- We appoint a person in charge of management of customer's personal information, and properly manage it in accordance with our regulations regarding protection of personal information.
- Purpose of use and scope of collection
- When we provide personal information such as name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc. from the customer, we will clearly inform the purpose of use in advance and collect the personal information of the customer within an appropriate range. I will.
- Use of personal information
- We will use your personal information only within the scope of the purpose agreed by the customer.
- Prohibition of provision/disclosure to third parties
We will not provide or disclose personal information to third parties without your consent.
However, this does not apply if the following cases apply.
- When there is a request from a public institution such as a court or police based on the law.
- If the law has special provisions.
- When the life, body or property of the customer or a third party may be damaged and the consent of the person cannot be obtained.
- Ensuring and improving information security
- We will continuously strive to secure and improve information security in order to prevent leakage, loss, and alteration of your personal information.
- Response to disclosure/correction of personal information
- If the customer wishes to disclose or correct his or her personal information, we will confirm that the customer who requested it is who he/she is, and respond within a reasonable period and range. Let me do it.